I am sorry, but the baby bunny rabbits have all found new homes. I will have two more sometime towards the end of December. If you would like a particular color, I can try to get the ones you would like.
I am also thinking about breeding Snow White (my doe) again in the spring, because spring is a good time for bunnies. Would you be interested in bunny rabbits in the spring? If you are, I can contact you then. Let me know or leave a comment here.
Are they still available? Kristie 801-372-0372
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry, but the baby bunny rabbits have all found new homes. I will have two more sometime towards the end of December. If you would like a particular color, I can try to get the ones you would like.
I am also thinking about breeding Snow White (my doe) again in the spring, because spring is a good time for bunnies. Would you be interested in bunny rabbits in the spring? If you are, I can contact you then.
Let me know or leave a comment here.
Thanks!
Kayden